Lake Eola Charter School requires students to wear the appropriate school uniform provided by our uniform supplier, Dennis Uniform. Please refer to the website below for the correct items for your child/ren. STUDENTS MUST WEAR DENNIS UNIFORMS.
In cold weather students may wear whatever outerwear they wish to school but the only clothing items allowed in the classroom are:
- an LECS sweater
- an LECS sweatshirt
- a PLAIN solid grey sweatshirt
- a PLAIN solid black sweatshirt jacket
- a PLAIN solid grey sweatshirt jacket
On P.E. days, students may wear PLAIN solid grey sweatpants. Students may also wear a solid black, white, or red long-sleeve shirt underneath their short-sleeve polo shirt or P.E. shirt. No other colors are permitted.
In addition, please note the guidelines below:
- platform or high-heeled shoes (including athletic shoes with platforms) are not permitted.
- no open-toe or backless shoes are permitted.
- socks MUST be worn at all times. They may be any color.
- shirts are to be tucked in properly at all times. Students are not to “blouse” the shirt over the belt.
- P.E. shirts do not have to be tucked in.
- belts must be worn with uniform shorts or slacks, with the exception of Cluster I.
- no make-up is allowed for students in Cluster I or II.
Students not in compliance with the uniform policy will be written up and will receive consequences.
Dennis Uniform Manufacturing Company is located at 1101 N. Keller Rd Suite G-3, Apopka, FL 32810. They can be reached by phone at 407-960-1788, or online.
The school code for LECS is E1Q.
Non-Uniform Dress Code—on non-uniform days the following dress code will be enforced:
- Clothes shall be worn as they are designed – suspenders over the shoulders, pants secured at the waist, belts buckled, no underwear as outerwear, no underwear exposed.
- Clothing with holes, tears or inappropriate patches will not be allowed.
- Bare midriffs and bare sides should not show even when arms are extended above the head.
- Clothing that is too tight or revealing is unacceptable.
- Garments and/or jewelry that display or suggest sexual, vulgar, drug, alcohol or tobacco related wording/graphics or may tend to provoke violence or disruption in school shall not be worn.
- Gang paraphernalia, jewelry, tattoos or other insignias which display, suggest, provoke or may tend to provoke violence or disruption in school shall not be worn.
The following items have potential to cause disruption or threat to a safe and positive school environment and are prohibited:
- Jewelry that contains any sort of sharp object.
- Chains hanging from the neck, belt, pocket or attached to wallet.
- Hemlines of shorts, dresses, skirts and skorts shall be no shorter than mid-thigh.
- Shirts/blouses may not be sleeveless.
- Shoes and socks must be worn.
- Thong sandals, cleated shoes, open-toe or backless shoes are not permitted.
- No make-up is allowed for students in Cluster I or II.